Friday 24 February 2012

One Day to Plan my Blog

Good morning everybody/anybody out there!
So right now I should be having my morning brisk walk but it's raining a little - so I'm talking to you!
Some more about myself then.
Apart from the aforementioned jewellery I like to grow our own organic fruit and vegetables, with a little help from Himself.  The sort of stuff we grow easily outdoors here would be, onions, leeks, celery, carrots, parsnips,  sprouts and cabbage and of course potatoes (we're Irish) In the fruit department we would have strawberries, raspberries, all the currants and blueberries and I'm trying to cultivate goji berries. In our glasshouses we have a peach tree, some grapes, tomatoes, squashes and peppers and cucumber.
That made me tired just writing about them, but really it's quite enjoyable, satisfying and nourishing.

The other matter taking me from my current obsession is that we have a lovely little bungalow which we inherited from Himself's aunt which we have made into a Holiday Home. See pic.
From April onwards I need to keep this in 4* condition with linens etc. So really I'm tooooo busy to be starting out on a new road however much I am in control.
But handcrafts have always been my second love.
My family come first, Himself, my three children and their spouses and my four grandchildren.
Enough about us for now.
Nice talking to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment