Sunday 26 February 2012

Day 2 Sunday lovely Sunday

Day 2
Hi all
Dull and dreary Sunday morning though it is I'm planning a light lunch with Himself and packing him off to the Golf Club. Then I get a long walk and back to my jewellery design.
I'm seriously in need of tidying up first and then planning for the week ahead.
Progress report
I've created my first Treasury on Etsy and now need to figure how to link it in to craftyirelandteam!
The Treasury theme is Wishbone charms.
I wanted to base it on Irish shops because it's nice to spread the 'luck of the Irish during March'
But I didn't succeed so its based worldwide.
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTcyMzczNzF8MjI2OTY0MzA3NQ/wear-a-wishbone-during-march-and-get?index=0

Picture for today is one of my own wishbone pieces with a nice little opal gemstone enclosed.

Let you know tomorrow how the tidying up goes!
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment